This medication requires a prescription. Learn more about how Regenics uses free telehealth consults with our licensed medical providers to prescribe and fill this medication.
Thymosin Alpha 1 is peptides that helps support the immune system. It is composed of 28 amino acids that signal to the body to modulate and balance the innate immune system. Peptides can help resolve symptoms in a number of different illnesses associated with chronic illness, such as chronic fatigue, frequent respiratory infections, autoimmune conditions, Lyme disease, parasites, Candida, as well as food allergies and sensitivities.
In a world of sickness Thymosin Alpha 1 is crucial for
BENEFITS OF THYMOSIN ALPHA 1
- Reduces chronic inflammation
- Treats autoimmune conditions
- Enhances antibody response
- Has anti-tumor effects
- Promotes T cell differentiation
- Protects against oxidative damage
- Improve response to vaccines