Shipping Information & Order Issues
Has my order shipped?
When does my order ship?
Orders are always shipped as quickly as possible. A few factors can increase processing/shipping times.
- We do not ship cold ship items on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. This is to decrease the chance that cold ship items sit on a shipping truck longer than necessary.
- Stock: You may have ordered a product that was back ordered and we are waiting on stock.
- Sales: Sales increase the number of orders. This increases processing times.
Again, we process/ship orders as quickly as we can. We want you to receive your order as fast as possible.
What does 'Processing' mean?
Processing means your order has been received but has not been shipped yet. There are many things steps in the processing process.
- If applicable, patients need to complete their consultation.
- Patients who have already had their consultation do not need an additional consultation.
- Patients must sign waivers, agreements, and acknowledgements. These are sent via text and email. Please complete these as soon as possible.
- Orders must be packed. This is dependent on stock. Processing can take longer if we are waiting on stock.
- Your order may be packed but we do not ship cold ship order on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Nor do we ship on days that shipping companies are closed.
Some items in my order are not ready to ship, can you send what is ready??
Due to the ever rising cost of shipping, we cannot separately ship portions of orders.
Patients can choose to pay an additional shipping cost if they would like to receive a portion of their order before the entire order is ready to ship.
My tracking code says delivered but I did not receive my order.
Unfortunately once the order is packed and placed into the hands of the shipping company, we cannot control the result. Regenics is not responsible for lost or missing packages. We recommend you file a claim with the shipping company.
I received my order but the contents are damaged.
Unfortunately once the order is packed and placed into the hands of the shipping company, we cannot control the result. Regenics is not responsible damaged packages. We recommend you file a claim with the shipping company. We take great care to pack items so they will not be damaged. Please send us photos of any package that arrives damaged before you open the package. Also send images of the damaged items.
Regenics is not responsible for tampered items such as attempts to take products or their packaging/containers apart or extended periods before retrieving your package.
All images of damaged packages must be received within 24 hours of package delivery to be considered for replacement or credit. Regenics has a No Refund Policy due to the personalized nature of dispensed medications.
I received my order but there are items missing.
Please send us a photo of the contents of your order. We take photos of every order after it is packed to ensure that all items are included. These are date and time stamped as well. Each order is then double checked by another quality checker. If it is determined that we failed to include an item in your order we will happily send it to you as soon as possible. If our packing photo shows that your order was packed with all items we recommend you reach out to the shipping company.
When will my item be in stock?
First and foremost, we receive stock shipments daily. Unfortunately though, we cannot predict when we will have stock of your item. Compounding pharmacies produce medications as quickly as they can and we get it to you as quickly as we can.
How much stock of XYZ item do you have?
Due to a constant stream of orders and the many variables that go into the sequence in which orders are packed and shipped, we cannot estimate the stock of an item. If an item is out of stock or on back order at that moment, the website will reflect such.