Are you trying to eat better, but don’t know where to start? Do you suffer from unexplained stomach aches, fatigue, joint pain, or skin rashes? You may have a food sensitivity. A food sensitivity is an adverse reaction to a food that your body can’t properly digest. At Regenics, not only is there the option to have an in-depth biomarker test, there is an option for food sensitivity testing.
It is important to understand what the difference between food allergies and food sensitivity is. Unlike a food allergy, which is caused by an immune response, a food sensitivity is the result of chemical reactions that occur in the body. While there is no cure for food sensitivities, they can be managed with diet and lifestyle changes. It can be tough to figure out which foods are healthy and which ones you should avoid. In this post, we’ll teach you one of the easiest ways to avoid the wrong kinds of food.
How to know if you have a food sensitivity
Food is one of the most important aspects of our lives. What we put into our bodies has a direct impact on our overall health and well-being. Unfortunately, not all food is created equal, and some types can actually do more harm than good. Food sensitivities are different from food allergies in that they don’t involve the immune system. Rather, they are a reaction to a food that may cause inflammation.
This can give you a variety of symptoms, including digestive issues, fatigue, headaches, and low energy levels. If you suspect you have a food sensitivity, getting a food sensitivity test is an excellent choice to save time, money, and the mental stress of constantly worrying. When the results are in, our medical providers at Regenics will help you review the results and give you a better understanding of how to get rid of your symptoms. These tests will help you optimize your health and identify any potential food sensitivities.
The top 5 benefits of getting a food sensitivity test
There are many benefits to getting a food sensitivity test. A food sensitivity test can help you to get a more accurate picture of your health by providing information that is not always revealed in biomarker testing.
Here are the top five:
- Improve your energy levels: A food sensitivity test can help you identify which foods are causing you health problems. Once you know what these foods are, you can avoid them to help feel healthier and increase energy levels.
- Optimize your gut health: By identifying your food sensitivities, you can make sure that you’re eating a balanced diet that meets your needs. You can also avoid foods that don’t agree with you, so you’re less likely to experience digestive issues.
- Get personalized recommendations: A food sensitivity test can provide you with tailored dietary recommendations based on your unique results. This means that you’ll be able to optimize your nutrition and health based on your specific needs.
- Avoid harmful foods: If you have food sensitivities, it’s important to avoid exposure to the foods that trigger your reactions. A food sensitivity test can help you identify these substances so that you are not constantly being inflamed.
- Save money: Food sensitivities can often be resolved by making simple changes to your diet. This can save you money on expensive medical treatments or procedures down the road.
Food Sensitivity Could be Causing Your Symptoms
If you’ve been struggling with health issues that no doctor can seem to pinpoint, it might be time to get a food sensitivity test. Though often confused with food allergies, sensitivities are actually different – and much more common. Whereas an allergy occurs when your immune system reacts to a protein in a food, a sensitivity is caused by inflammation in response to something you’ve eaten. Even if you think you eat a pretty healthy diet, there could be something hidden in your food that’s preventing you from feeling your best. This can lead to a whole host of symptoms, from digestive problems to migraines. Once you know what foods you’re sensitive to, you can avoid them and optimize your health.
Regenics offers several different food sensitivity panels, starting at 50 foods, then working all the way up to the 250 food panel. If you’ve been experiencing health problems for a while with no relief, it might be worth discussing with our medical providers. With their guidance, you can decide if a food sensitivity test is right for you, and what actions to take to optimize your health.