REPLACES SUPER MIC FOR BETTER EFFICACY
This important amino acid helps block fat storage and reverse weight gain through its various roles in the body.
- Methionine supplement has a detoxifying effect on the body due to its sulfur component which helps to cleanse the liver and remove toxins efficiently.
- L-Methionine is an essential amino acid that acts as an antioxidant promoter. The body is able to convert methionine to cysteine which acts as a precursor to the detoxifying antioxidant L-Glutathione.
- Methionine stimulates the body to secrete the hormone somatotropin, an important fat-burning hormone, making methionine an important amino acid in one’s weight loss journey.
- Methionine is also the primary methyl donor in the body through S- adenosyl methionine via the transmethylation pathway, which is involved in the synthesis of several key metabolites including creatine and phosphatidylcholine.
- Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It improves muscle development at the expense of fat and helps muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.
- Phosphatidylcholine helps prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver. It may also promote lipolysis or the breakdown of fats in the body.
- These can help to increase your metabolic rate and aid in weight loss efforts.
- Methionine supplement also aids in the process of making new cells, which is important news for any athletes out there to return them to premiere performance shape.
- Methionine supplement has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties to help muscles recover from damage after a rigorous training session.
Inositol, often referred to as vitamin B8, is a naturally occurring compound that plays a crucial role in various physiological processes within the human body. It is a key component of cell membranes and has been associated with a range of health benefits. Inositol is particularly renowned for its impact on mental health and mood regulation. It is known to help alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression, and panic disorders by influencing neurotransmitter activity in the brain. Additionally, inositol is believed to aid in insulin regulation and may be beneficial for individuals with conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and type 2 diabetes. Furthermore, inositol has been explored for its potential role in improving conditions like obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and promoting healthy hair growth. While research is ongoing to fully understand its mechanisms and benefits, inositol holds promise as a natural supplement that can support mental and physical well-being.
Choline plays an important role in controlling fat and cholesterol buildup in the body. It has even been suggested that choline helps the body burn fat, which may result in easier weight loss and better metabolic health.
“Without an adequate supply of choline for phosphatidylcholine synthesis, triacylglycerides will accumulate, which leads to fatty liver condition,” according to the National Institutes of Health.
Furthermore, there is credible evidence that sub-optimal choline levels in humans are associated with liver and muscular damage.
“The importance of choline in the diet extends into adulthood and old age. In a study of healthy adult subjects deprived of dietary choline, 77% of the men and 80% of the postmenopausal women developed signs of subclinical organ dysfunction (fatty liver or muscle damage),” according to this report from the NIH.
Basically, a choline deficiency can cause an abnormal deposition of fat in the liver, which may result in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Cyanocobalamin, a synthetic form of vitamin B12, offers a multitude of health benefits. This essential vitamin plays a crucial role in maintaining overall well-being by supporting the formation of red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body, and aiding in the proper functioning of nerve cells. Cyanocobalamin is also known for its potential to boost energy levels, enhance cognitive function, and improve mood. Moreover, it contributes to heart health by helping to reduce homocysteine levels, a marker for cardiovascular risk. For individuals with vitamin B12 deficiency or certain medical conditions, cyanocobalamin supplementation can be a vital component of their healthcare regimen, ensuring they receive the necessary nutrients to thrive and maintain optimal health.